It it is the 71 of flowering for “White Widow”, “QPB” and the “Channel”. The big news, the qpb was harvested. I decided to cut her down a little bit early, because the leaves were yellowing and she looked like she was ready. I have been flushing her for over a week, so she should be good to go.
Thethe “White Widow” and the “Channel” are now being flushed. They should be ready to go in about a week or so.
Saturday September 15, 2018 – day 46 of “White Widow“, “QPB“, and “Channel“. Day 22 of “Blue Dream“.
Not much news on the White Widow. She and the rest of the old gals are flowering nicely, fattening up. The most news I got is on the Blue Dream. She has completely recovered from her super cropping. And is now Standing Tall. I had to raise my lights a little bit again. But she’s doing very well.
So I decided to expedite my flowering process and start my “Channel” clone into flowering. Actually, it wasn’t much a decision, as a desperation move. Little girl has outgrown her medium sized pot, a long time ago, and was suffering. So I transplanted her into a big pot, and now I will use my small 2x2x3 tent as a separate “mini SCROG” setup. The whole setup cost me $135 to put together. Of course that doesn’t include soil and perlite that I used during the transplant, or the zip ties and duct tape that are used to mount all the equipment in the tent. But still, its pretty freaking cheap.
First, the post-harvest update. Both the “Blueberry Cough” and the “Channel” Twin #2 were successfully harvested. I had to cut them down one branch at a time, because of the SCROG net, and the other plant that is still in there. The whole process took me about 50 minutes, including the trimming part. I am definitely getting better at trimming.
After I did a little bit of cleanup in the flowering tent, I loaded it back up.