Exciting exciting times. I am less than two weeks away from the target harvest date, so I started flushing my plants. Both of the Blue Dreams (pictured above), and the two White Widows behind them are getting ready to be harvested. I cut out all the nutrients, and for the last 2 weeks of the flowering time. I will only be watering them. The purpose of this flush is to wash out any excess nutrients and chemicals from the soil and the plants. Proper flushing insures that my flowers will not have any chemical or nutrient residue, and therefore will not have any weird taste. A properly flushed plant will produce the cleanest, most pure form of marijuana. When flushing your plants, especially the ones growing in soil, make sure to give them plenty of water, to have some runoff.
Day 17 of flowering for my “White Widow” and “Blue Dream“. The girls are really stretching. I had to raise the lights several times already. Good thing I got the adjustable height on my chains. Looking very well. Buds are developing very nicely. The girls are getting a bit bushy, and need to get defoliated, so I’m thinking I will do a little bit of the defoliation tomorrow.
Monday, January 7th, 2019 – Day 1 of flowering for “Blue Dream” and “White Widow”.
The Topps all turned up towards the light, and they’re looking very healthy.
My girls are over growing the vegetative section of my tent, so I am flipping them to flowering mode. I have two White Widows and two Blue Dreams going into the flowering today. Today is day zero, stay tuned for more updates.
The time has come to clone some of my girls. I went ahead and took 3 clones of the White Widow, 3 clones of the Blue Dream and 3 clones of Channel. Those are the three strains that I’m going to keep. I am not keeping the Quebec Purple Bud, because I don’t really like the way it’s growing. I don’t like the fact that it’s really finicky and it is very temperamental. I decided to keep the Channel because I like the smell. And I’m keeping the White Widow because that’s the most medically acceptable strain. And the Blue Dream, that’s just the best tasting but I’ve ever had. So I’m definitely going to keep some of those genetics.
I was a bit worried that I am taking clones of the plans that are already way late in the flowering cycle. But I read online that you can clone from any point of the growth cycle and a flowering cycle, so I will test that theory. As you can see from the photo, the white widows. Those are the Clones that are way way far away from you, they actually have very decent sized buds on him already. Hopefully they will not take any extra time to re-veg.
Saturday September 15, 2018 – day 46 of “White Widow“, “QPB“, and “Channel“. Day 22 of “Blue Dream“.
Not much news on the White Widow. She and the rest of the old gals are flowering nicely, fattening up. The most news I got is on the Blue Dream. She has completely recovered from her super cropping. And is now Standing Tall. I had to raise my lights a little bit again. But she’s doing very well.
People have been asking me what are my favorite strains to smoke, and I always answer with a question: “Do you mean the most potent? Or the most tastiest?”. If we are talking about my favorite to smoke, then the tastiest would have preference. So I have compiled a list of my Top 5 most tastiest strains of marijuana.
My Top 5 Most Tastiest Marijuana Strains
- Blue Dream – I just recently tried the blue dream, but it is by far the tastiest strain of cannabis I have ever tried!! Ever. It is sweet and fruity and light and has a unique taste, not to mention a unique uplifting High.
- Grease Monkey – This is another recent edition to the Top 5 most tasty list. My Michigan connection grows this organically, and it is top-notch genetics. Winner of some big awards. Has a very rare pinkish purple coloration, and a very unique taste. Incredibly high in THC and CBD levels.
- Girl Scout Cookies – A long-time favorite of mine. I fell in love with this in college, and when some top shelf weed started coming around on the regular basis, I had a chance to taste a wide variety of prize winning marijuana. Girl Scout Cookies are very tasty !!
- Cherry Bomb – This is some of those English, or better yet Great Britain’s genetics. Super sweet hybrid with distinct red and orange coloring and intense, overwhelming sweet taste.
- Cookies Kush – This is also a recent discovery. I got an onion of this to try with my regular order, and was pleasantly surprised of the quality and taste. Reminded me of Blue Dream, but a totally different kind of high.