#weed #cannabis #marijuana #grow #journal #SovietStoner #WhiteWidow #flower
Another quick update on the main flowering tent. The “White Widow”, “QPB” and “Channel” are all on day 35 of flowering, they are doing fantastic. The “Blue Dream” is on day 11 of flowering, and she comes with great big news: It’s a GIRL !!! Sex is confirmed, she is a female. I see lots of little hairs popping out. I am very happy. 🙂
I am continuing with the “Generations” album from LAGOONA. This is not their best #trance track, but I figured if its on their album, why not include it.
#weed #cannabis #harvest #trim #strain #Channel #marijuana #clone #grow
This is the video that we have been waiting on for over two months. 78 days just of flowering time !! And now, here it is. The long awaited HARVEST, and trimming while I’m at it. Seriously, don’t wait. You’ve wanted to see how a cannabis plant is harvested, and trimmed, so go watch the video.
Been vegging in the big pot for 20 days now. Getting bushy up top. Going to give her a bit of a trim, and install two small USB fans below the canopy. Then flip the lights to 12/12 cycle and start the flowering.
Wednesday – I think the WW finally stopped stretching. I had to raise the lights a couple of days ago, and I thought I may have to do it again. But looks like the growth spur stopped. I am now seeing some very nice bud development.
#weed #marijuana #cannabis #grow #journal #SCROG #budget #dream
So I decided to expedite my flowering process and start my “Channel” clone into flowering. Actually, it wasn’t much a decision, as a desperation move. Little girl has outgrown her medium sized pot, a long time ago, and was suffering. So I transplanted her into a big pot, and now I will use my small 2x2x3 tent as a separate “mini SCROG” setup. The whole setup cost me $135 to put together. Of course that doesn’t include soil and perlite that I used during the transplant, or the zip ties and duct tape that are used to mount all the equipment in the tent. But still, its pretty freaking cheap.
First, the post-harvest update. Both the “Blueberry Cough” and the “Channel” Twin #2 were successfully harvested. I had to cut them down one branch at a time, because of the SCROG net, and the other plant that is still in there. The whole process took me about 50 minutes, including the trimming part. I am definitely getting better at trimming.
After I did a little bit of cleanup in the flowering tent, I loaded it back up.