Cannabis Grow Journal: “White Widow” – day 71

“Quebec Purple Bud” after harvest

It it is the 71 of flowering for “White Widow”, “QPB” and the “Channel”. The big news, the qpb was harvested. I decided to cut her down a little bit early, because the leaves were yellowing and she looked like she was ready. I have been flushing her for over a week, so she should be good to go.

“White Widow” on day 71 of flowering

Thethe “White Widow” and the “Channel” are now being flushed. They should be ready to go in about a week or so.

Advertisements

Cannabis Grow Journal: “White Widow” – Day 46

“White Widow” – Day 46 of flowering.

Saturday September 15, 2018 – day 46 of “White Widow“, “QPB“, and “Channel“. Day 22 of “Blue Dream“.

Not much news on the White Widow. She and the rest of the old gals are flowering nicely, fattening up. The most news I got is on the Blue Dream. She has completely recovered from her super cropping. And is now Standing Tall. I had to raise my lights a little bit again. But she’s doing very well.

Cannabis Grow Journal: “White Widow” – Day 35 of Flowering

#weed #cannabis #marijuana #grow #journal #SovietStoner #WhiteWidow #flower

Another quick update on the main flowering tent. The “White Widow”, “QPB” and “Channel” are all on day 35 of flowering, they are doing fantastic. The “Blue Dream” is on day 11 of flowering, and she comes with great big news: It’s a GIRL !!!  Sex is confirmed, she is a female. I see lots of little hairs popping out. I am very happy.  🙂

Grow Journal: “White Widow” – Day 22 of Flowering

Wednesday – I think the WW finally stopped stretching.  I had to raise the lights a couple of days ago, and I thought I may have to do it again. But looks like the growth spur stopped.  I am now seeing some very nice bud development.

 

Cannabis Grow Journal – “White Widow” – Day 1 of Flowering

First, the post-harvest update. Both the “Blueberry Cough” and the “Channel” Twin #2 were successfully harvested. I had to cut them down one branch at a time, because of the SCROG net, and the other plant that is still in there. The whole process took me about 50 minutes, including the trimming part. I am definitely getting better at trimming.

After I did a little bit of cleanup in the flowering tent, I loaded it back up.