People have been asking me what are my favorite strains to smoke, and I always answer with a question: “Do you mean the most potent? Or the most tastiest?”. If we are talking about my favorite to smoke, then the tastiest would have preference. So I have compiled a list of my Top 5 most tastiest strains of marijuana.
My Top 5 Most Tastiest Marijuana Strains
- Blue Dream – I just recently tried the blue dream, but it is by far the tastiest strain of cannabis I have ever tried!! Ever. It is sweet and fruity and light and has a unique taste, not to mention a unique uplifting High.
- Grease Monkey – This is another recent edition to the Top 5 most tasty list. My Michigan connection grows this organically, and it is top-notch genetics. Winner of some big awards. Has a very rare pinkish purple coloration, and a very unique taste. Incredibly high in THC and CBD levels.
- Girl Scout Cookies – A long-time favorite of mine. I fell in love with this in college, and when some top shelf weed started coming around on the regular basis, I had a chance to taste a wide variety of prize winning marijuana. Girl Scout Cookies are very tasty !!
- Cherry Bomb – This is some of those English, or better yet Great Britain’s genetics. Super sweet hybrid with distinct red and orange coloring and intense, overwhelming sweet taste.
- Cookies Kush – This is also a recent discovery. I got an onion of this to try with my regular order, and was pleasantly surprised of the quality and taste. Reminded me of Blue Dream, but a totally different kind of high.